Re: Debian conflicts with FHS on /usr/include/{linux,asm}

>>"Brian" == Brian Servis <servis@purdue.edu> writes:

 Brian> Yes, the headers under /usr/include should match the current kernel
 Brian> version installed(using package managment of course).

        What do you mean by version? I have 6 kernel images installed,
 and 3 kernel source pacakges. Which version is the one that should be
 in there? What happens when I reboot into a different version? What
 happens when I get a new kernel source package?

 Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty
 is oblivion. Mark Twain