Re: Debian conflicts with FHS on /usr/include/{linux,asm}

Hi,
>>"Kyle" == Kyle Rose <krose@theory.lcs.mit.edu> writes:

 Kyle> FWIW, everyone I know who uses Debian -- including myself -- changes
 Kyle> /usr/include/{asm,linux,scsi} to links as one of the first steps after
 Kyle> installation.

        The fact that you choose to subtly break your machine has
 little bearing on the issue ;-). Because, essentially, that is what
 you are doing. I can send you information why it is broken offline,
 just email me.

        manoj
--
 There's no such thing as a free lunch. Milton Friendman