menu, translation, etc

OK, install menu_2.1.0-2, type

  LC_ALL=eo update-menus

and you will not anymore be able to understand the menus:)
(They will be in Esperanto, the only language available right now).

But before I start to call on translators to translate
messages/menu-messages.pot, there should be a better menu-messages.pot
file with all menu entries in them (the one above is based on
the packages I've installed -- very few). And there should be
a location of that file somewhere on (I suppose) www.debian.org.

But for now, I hope you like the progress being made so far.

--
joostje