Re: Some comments on policy 3.0.0.0 proposal (1999-06-29)

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         Thanks for the comments.
>
> >>"Yann" == Yann Dirson <dirson@debian.org> writes:
>
>  Yann> 2.1.7. Subsections
>  Yann> "The packages in the _main_, _contrib_,
>  Yann> and _non-free_ sections are grouped further into _subsections_ to
>  Yann> simplify handling of them".
>
>  Yann> This is also true for "non-US", I think ?
>
>         I'll add non-US as well, thanks.

Nonono, non-US is grouped into main, contrib and non-free, which are
divided into subsections. Basically you should consider ftp.debian.org
and nonus.debian.org as two complete archives, each seperated into
releases, sections and subsections.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl