Re: new policy revision

Hi,
>>"Wichert" == Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

 Wichert> Manoj, what happened to the utmp-group proposal? I don't see
 Wichert> it mentioned in the changelog..

        I'll get to it in the next try, 2.5.1.91. In the meanwhile,
 does everything else look OK?

        manoj
--
 The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door. He said, "I am not
 fighting for you any more." The queen knew she had seen his face