FHS's /usr/share/*

Could sbdy explain me why?

Why would I need to share this static data among several machines? This
might mave been a concern when dskspace where a problem... Think that this
breaks the idea of a packaging system too.

 And because this breaks the idea of a packaging system (the packaging
system isn't designed fot this setup), /usr/share is designed for special
multi-arch custom setups. I think that the whole distribution doesn't need to
go under this traumatic change just for that. These custom setups coud just
link /usr/doc to a shareable place.

 Don't you realize that is bad for Debian to do such a major change? We are
doing major changes every single release!