Re: sensible-editor - let the user decied

On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 04:45:26PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> Thats hardware and dangerous to be wrong. I rather wouldn't let those
> be handled that way. To easy to go wrong. And you don't realy have
> choises there. There is normaly only one xserver that will fit.

That's not a very accurate statement.

I have four different X servers installed and working on my machine (Mono,
VGA16, SVGA, and Mach64).

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    road from capitalism to capitalism.