Let's Debian blow... gracefully (was: Re: CORRECTION: weekly policy summary)

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

> Let's Debian blow... gracefully!
>   * Under discussion.
>   * Proposed by Fabien Ninoles; seconded by Sean E. Perry, Edward
>     Betts and Peter Makholm.
>   * Creation of a sub-directory aside from main, contrib, non-free
>     named data, that will hold non-program related data.

Somebody mentioned another upcomming and more complete proposal by
Wichert Akkerman in this area.

I would like to see Wicherts proposal before rushing this proposal
throug. I also understanded Fabien such that this was only a quick idea>

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.