Re: Dead packages bugs

On Wed, 26 May 1999 shaleh@clifford.livenet.net wrote:

> I agree with leaving them so later developers might choose to pick them
> up and close them.  But others (like libc4) should just be trashed.

In that case, you might want to re-open the bugs against the ncftp
package. On May 11th, the maintainer of this package closed all bugs
against this package, because it has been removed from potato due to
licensing problems.

BTW, shouldn't package removals be announced somewhere?

Remco
--
rd1936: 10:25pm  up 1 day, 13:54,  5 users,  load average: 2.42, 2.38, 2.21