Re: logrotation

Hi,

        Could one of the proposers or seconds please create the
 language that should go into policy? A paragraph on what is expected
 of package developers (drop a file into logrotate), and possibly
 *examples* (which would not be formally policy, and may get out of
 date wrt to the software used, but at lease give new developrs and
 idea of what needs be done).

        Thanks.

        manoj
--
 In God we trust; all else we walk through.