Re: [AMENDMENT] fixing nntpserver inconsitency

Hi,
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

 Joey> retitle 21875 [AMENDMENT 23/04/1999] fixing nntpserver inconsitency

 Joey> The amendment is simply that:
 Joey> 	Section 2.3.8, paragraph 2 of policy be amended to replace
 Joey> 	/etc/nntpserver with /etc/news/server.

 Joey> Now all that remains is for a member of the policy mantainers
 Joey> team (whoever they are) to make the change to policy.

        Wel,,. I'm one of the three. I'll do this, and I hope to be
 able to take a more acxtivce role in cleaning out the backlog that
 seems to have accumulated over the past couple of months.

        manoj
--
 It's very inconvenient to be mortal -- you never know when everything
 may suddenly stop happening.