Re: Are /cdrom and /floppy really forbidden by policy?

On Thu, Apr 15, 1999 at 05:31:56AM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> care.  =>  This is a Good Thing and we should seriously consider doing
> it)

Don't forget to add "in my humble opinion" whenever you say something
like this. Please don't presume to speak for everyone else.

I think the current situation is just fine, especially with
Santiago's suggestion of only creating these at install time.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3TYD.