[PROPOSED] fixing nntpserver inconsitency

As noted in bug #21875,

| Section 2.3.8 talks about /etc/nntpserver but section 4.6 talks about
| /etc/news/server. Which one is right?

RATIONALE:

This seems pretty trivial, and it is, but the current situation can easily
lead to confusion if you notice the /etc/nntpserver text first and assume
that policy means for your package to use it. This happened to me just
yesterday.

BACKGROUND:

The text in question is:

     Packages should try to minimise the amount of prompting they need to
     do, and they should ensure that the user will only ever be asked each
     question once. This means that packages should try to use appropriate
     shared configuration files (such as /etc/papersize' and
     /etc/nntpserver'), rather than each prompting for their own list of
     required pieces of information.

vs

     All the configuration files related to the NNTP (news) servers and
     clients should be located under /etc/news'.

..

     /etc/news/server
          Contains the FQDN of the upstream NNTP server, or localhost if
          the local machine is an NNTP server.

So it seems that the reference to /etc/nntpserver was just left in by
accident when policy was updated to use /etc/news/server. To back this up, I
went back and looked at Policy Weekly Issue #4/5
(http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9710/msg00140.html).
Back then we clearly decided to use /etc/news/server.

PROPOSED:

I propose that section 2.3.8, paragraph 2 of policy be amended to replace
/etc/nntpserver with /etc/news/server.

--
see shy jo