Re: Are /cdrom and /floppy really forbidden by policy?

    Scott> Yep, it also implys nosuid (maybe noexec as well, but i'm
    Scott> not positive)

I hope we ship with Perl 5.005_03 or later, then, because if we don't,
we've just put a big old security hole in the system, as older Perls
don't pay attention to the nosuid flag on filesystems and suidperl
will happily execute something as suid.

Of course, if someone can get close enough to the system to get a
floppy in the drive, the system is as good as dead anyway. :)

--
Brought to you by the letters I and C and the number 19.
"It makes my nipples hard!"