Re: Are /cdrom and /floppy really forbidden by policy?

	I agree, /cdrom and /floppy, as well as /mnt, are very used even
against FSSTND. I also agree on including this in the default fstab, since
the installations *knows* when you have a CDROM (if you used it) and could
help the user adding it so he does not have to know this (I also filed a bug
against boot-floppies)

	Regards

	Javi