Re: Mechanism for removing developers

> I would, too, for one thing.  If a maintainer has been inactive (no email to
> lists, no packages uploaded) for a year (12 months).  Email should be sent to

12 months ?  If i send an bug-report i expect an answer within 1-2 weeks!! Ok, for
some packages (like dpkg) i wait longer.

So, if a maintainer doesn't answer within _one_ month he should be mailed!!! After
a second month he should be set to 'hold'.

12 months  <hehe>  that means two versions of debian releases!

MfG,

   Hartmut