[OT] "government"

I'm not a Debian developer, just a long time lurker.

I just have an observation to make: you guys are getting increasingly
*bureaucratized*.  Like, massively so.  I like all the principles and
everything but I think all this definition and concretism is just
bloated procedure.  Are all these addendums, ratifications, voting
procedures, rules, subrules, subsections, articles, et cetera really
necessary? Ideally a "government" is just a social bond that, like
liquid, will flow into the shape of any place -- instead of requiring a
specifically shaped container to occupy (excuse the poor analogy).  Just
something to think about.

And please don't pay much attention to me :)

--
Scott