Re: Archive Restructuring - Package Pool

"Marcelo E. Magallon" wrote:
  >> 	Secondly, Could this be made available on a web page somewhere?
  >
  >Yes, please, Developer's Corner and/or DDP's pages seems like good places
  >to gather all this documents that have been popping like mushrooms in the
  >past week.

If you want something put in the DDP pages, send it to me, or use cvs to
update directly.

     "And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in
      burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the
      voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than
      sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams."
                                     I Samuel 15:22