Re: Provides: emacsen ?

Hi,
	May I point out that pkg-order is probqably way overkill for
 this, and you just need to find a way to feed the information to,
 say, tsort? Of course, that makes emacsen-common kinda depend on
 bsdmainutils, but since pkg-order depends on it too that is not so
 bad.

	So, each emacs add-on package should provide a file like
 /usr/lib/emacsen-common/dependencies/<pkg-name>, which contain lines
 like

<pkg-name>      dependnecy-one
<pkg-name>      dependnecy-two

	emacsen-common merely concatenates all these files together
 and runs them through tsort, and bingo: depndency order compilations
 are possible.

	emacsen-common can either be hard coded or be explicitly
 specified (I prefer the former; no need require redundant information
 in all packages, which, if not provided, may mess up the order).

	manoj

--
 "I have two very rare photographs: one is a picture of Houdini
 locking his keys in his car; the other is a rare photograph of Norman