Re: Apology to the authors of helper packages

Hi,

	This is old hat, and I think it should not be raked up again,
 but:
>>"Christoph" == Christoph Lameter <clameter@miriam.fuller.edu> writes:

Christoph> The statement was reasonable in the context of Manoj's
Christoph> demand to a new developer that he be an expert on shell
Christoph> scripts.

	So it is reasonable to imply I am behind the time? Au
 contraire, I still think that I fully embrace well written new
 software.

Christoph> No one is an expert on everything and we need to
Christoph> combine our talents.

	Alos, I was not asking for expertise, but mere competence. I
 know better than to ask for expertise. Competence should not be hard
 to achieve; and should not be too onerous for one packaging a Debian
 package.

	manoj
--
 "How can a man of integrity get along in Washington?" Richard Feynman