Constitution not packaged!

Hi!

I was planning to reread the constitution yesterday and discovered
it is not packaged. We clearly need to fix that. I suggested to
Adam Harris that he include it in developers-reference, and he
said he would rather see it in debian-policy. Personally I think
either is fine, although I slightly prefer developers-reference.

So we decided to ask for your input on this..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl