Re: egcc maintainer

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 15:40:23 +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I agree that this would be a more pleasing solution. Currently the
> > packages.debian.org address database is based on the maintainer
> > addresses from the Packages file, so that would have to be changed.
> > Joey?
>
> What do you want me to change?  I can add overrides wherever you like.

Can you set up an address/alias for the maintainer(s) of the
packages.debian.org mapping? If we're going to use this on a large scale, it
should probably be somewhat more organised than a list maintained just by
you.

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch