Re: egcc maintainer

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 13:47:53 +0100, joost@pc47.mpn.cp.philips.com wrote:
> I don't very much like either of "Compiler maintenance group
> <galenh-egcs@debian.org>" and "Enrique Zanardi <debian-boot...>" because
> it does not structurally solve the problem it addresses.
>
> Instead, "Compiler maintenance group" <egcs@packages.debian.org> and
> "Debian boot floppies team" <debian-boot@packages.debian.org> should be
> used.

I agree that this would be a more pleasing solution. Currently the
packages.debian.org address database is based on the maintainer addresses
from the Packages file, so that would have to be changed. Joey?

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking