Re: DFSG and GPL -- source retention

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Raul Miller wrote:

> One issue that's come up:  we're currently doing nothing to guarantee
> that we're distributing source for three years after binaries have been
> shipped on GPLed code.

We do for things we have officially released. If you look on va there is
an archive of all releases back to rex, I could get buzz as well I'm told.

The sources we do not have come from version skew between the ports and
interm releases on the path to being stable. I'm not sure this is good
enough, but keeping every tar.gz we ever put out for 3 years is NOT
feasable.

Jason