Re: proving a bug is gone

Adam Di Carlo <apharris@burrito.onshore.com> wrote:
> Raul, I really think the proof is in the pudding. If you can help
> shape a working, easy enough to manage test suite, and start filling
> that in (even, just start with base packages), we'll be able to look
> at it from there and decide if there's a policy to be written or not.

Er.. I will make an effort to put simple tests into my bug reports,
and to put simple tests into the packages I maintain.  But no *way*
am I capable of addressing all bugs on all packages.

So I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.

I do understand that an X-oriented test harness is a complicated
project.

--
Raul