Re: Proposal: remove the Sysadmin manual referece

Shaleh wrote:
  >The policy manual has long had (at least 1.5 years) a reference or three to
      >the
  >Sysadmin Manual -- it does not exist nor does it seem to be appearing soon.
  >Why is it still there?

Counter-Proposal: Lets get it written!

The development version is available at http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/manu
als.html/system-administrator/index.html

It has been divided up into chapters; proposals for additions (or deletions)
are welcome.  Volunteers to write chapters are very welcome! The only one we
have so far is Tapio Lehtonen on Time.

     "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things
      which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right
      hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not
      on things on the earth."              Colossians 3:1,2