Re: NAG messages.

> > > More info than what we have now w/ nags would be VERY much appreciated.  As
> > > will the 1 mail thing.
> >
> > What more information would you like to see?
>
> Generally what the bug is for one.  Those that you sent and I saw in the
> -policy list didn't really tell you anything about the bug, just that there
> was one that needed fixing.

There's a URL for the bug included.  If you use a mail reader like
netscape, it automatically makes it a hyperlink you can click on.  I'm
not sure what more I can do.  Creating any kind of summarization requires
heuristics beyond what I can do.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

 The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease.  Sometimes it gets replaced.