Re: Comments on policy modifications

Hi,
>>"Guy" == Guy Maor <maor@debian.org> writes:

 Guy> Zed Pobre <zed@moebius.interdestination.com> writes:
 >> Compressed html changelogs:

 Guy> dwww deals transparently with compressed html files.  Why can't
 Guy> html changelogs be compressed then?

	Actually, so can lynx, MOzilla, netscape, and w3. I take back
 my objection. I did not realize that all the html browsers too
 transparently handle gzipped files

	I guess I withdraw my objection to compressed changelogs, and
 I apologize for wasting peoples time. I really should have checked
 before objecting.

	manoj
--
 Farewell we call to hearth and hall! Though wind may blow and rain
 may fall, We must away ere break of day Far over wood and mountain