Re: Comments on policy modifications

> Proposal templates:
>
>     As a sidenote, if anyone has an idea for templates for proposals, or
> a format that would make proposals more readable or in some other
> manner more aesthetic or easier to deal with than what I posted, I'd
> also like to know about it.

I would prefer if, instead of instead of quoting the current text
followed by the proposed text, something similar to a context diff were
used instead, where appropriate.  Obviously, this can't be used for
moving entire sections around, but if the changes are contained in one
section, it makes it easier to see the changes in context.

I found it very hard to spot that you were proposing correcting
"/usr/doc/copyright" to "usr/doc/<package>/copyright", when that change
was buried in the middle of two otherwise identical paragraphs.  This
is the type of thing a diff would have helped with.

>  Zed Pobre <zed@va.debian.org> | PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger

     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our
liberty depends upon the chaos and cacaphony of the unfettered speech
the First Amendment protects."  -- A.L.A. v. U.S. Dept. of Justice