Re: /usr/X11R6 process

Hi,
>>"Philip" == Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

 Philip> Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> wrote:

 Philip> I think I'm the Policy Czar, if we have one.

	You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. You mean you missed the two
 weeks of discussion, followed by the 10 day voting period, the vote
 results, the discussion of the vote results, my reply to Jim about
 the current state of affars? Are you sure you want to be involved
 with maintaining policy, as you do not seem to have time to look at
 the policy list?

	BTW, folks, the CVS repository for policy documents has been
 set up, and it shall be populated tommorrow, when I am more
 awake.

 >> Do people agree with this proposed process?  If it's OK, I'll make a
 >> first draft of the document, which we can debate.

 Philip> Sounds good to me.  Go for it.

	No, NO, No. As I already replied, and Jim agreed, we have
 *voted* on a process already. Let us not regress and restart
 the whole process all over again.

	Seriously, where have you been tha last couple of weeks?

	manoj
 flabbergasted.
--
 It is the wise bird who builds his nest in a tree.