Re: Proposal Announce Processes

Hi,
	Since we are going to be using the BTS for keeping track of
 policy proposals, one can just use a script to look at the current
 state of policy.

bugsin () { lynx http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/l$1.html }

	manoj
--
 Sam: What's the good word, Norm? Norm: Plop, plop, fizz, fizz. Sam:
 Oh no, not the Hungry Heifer... Norm: Yeah, yeah, yeah... Sam: One