Re: /usr/X11R6

In article <[🔎] 87d89i1p3t.fsf@mail.usyd.edu.au>,
Martin Mitchell <martin@debian.org> wrote:
>I can't think of any good reason to keep /usr/X11R6. Please give some
>arguments to support your view, so that an informed discussion may take
>place.

Because every other Unix on the planet uses something similar?
Almost everything in Linux has been modeled after those other
Unices and that is part of Linux's succes.

Also please check with the LSB (or whatever it is called today) guys
before making such an incompatible change.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg | Our vision is to speed up time,
    miquels@cistron.nl  |   eventually eliminating it.     <*>