Re: Debian HOWTO

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> I just checked doc-linux (/usr/doc/HOWTO) and I was surprised to see that
> there is a RPM-HOWTO but no HOWTOs related to Debian, I would like to see a
> HOWTO similar to RPM howto but describing the Debian package format and
> giving some information on how to install debian packages (using dpkg or
> apt)..
>
> 	Is there anywork ongoing on this subject??

I'd like to work on this if there are no other takers.

Do I have to register as a developer for this ?

    [	I don't know to what extent cross-posting on these lists is
	frowned upon ... but I'm obviously trolling for a response
	from manoj :) ]

Are there any other "small" documentation projects which need doing ?

> 	Javi
	<snip>

----
Guy W. Hulbert					At Work: