Re: Maybe it's time to split debian-devel-changes

Hi,
>>"Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

 Santiago> * People subscribed to the first one are only interested in
 Santiago>   binary .deb packages for the i386 architecture, not in
 Santiago>   new source packages. Most of  the Debian users currently
 Santiago>   subscribed to debian-devel-changes will want to stay here.

	I think you may be mistaken. I am on the list because I want
 to see new packages, (source changes); not because I am necesarily
 interested in i386 packages.

 Santiago> I think we should not force normal i386 users to receive source
 Santiago> announcements not containing any i386 .deb binary.

	So why is it OK to force non-i386 people to recieve i386
 notices? This does seem i386 centric.

	I suggest remaning this to -sources; and then evryone who is
 interested in a particular arch can join that list.

	manoj
--
 Success is the result of behavior that completely contradicts the
 usual expectations about the behavior of a successful person.  --