Re: Maybe it's time to split debian-devel-changes

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Santiago Vila wrote:
> > If I don't hear any serious objection, I will send the proposal to
> > nnnn@bugs.debian.org, [.. snip snip ..]
>
> Could you first take a look at all comments made and post a new proposal?
> If I remember correctly some nice suggestions were made.

The only suggestion that was not incorporated into my second proposal
was your comment about using personalized messages as freshmeat does.

Unless you explain to Joey how to implement that in smartlist, I'm afraid
I will be unable to incorporate that into a new proposal.

Thanks.

--
 "62f8b4573264b5129a569db4881645a0" (a truly random sig)