Re: PROPOSAL: A mechanism for updating Debian Policy documents

Hi,
>>"Adam" == Adam P Harris <apharris@burrito.onshore.com> writes:

 Adam> [Recipients stripped to the policy group]

 Adam> You talk here and in the proposed policy of a "formal
 Adam> objection".  What does it exactly mean, a "formal objection".
 Adam> I think all it means is that a debian developer simply states,
 Adam> in relation to an issue, in an email to the Policy group, "I
 Adam> formally object to this amendment."

	Correct.

	manoj
--
 Bore, n.: A guy who wraps up a two-minute idea in a two-hour
 vocabulary. Walter Winchell