Re: Configuration management, revision 3

On Wed, Jul 29, 1998 at 04:21:59PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> You've just re-invented lisp. ;-)

No I haven't.  The syntax I used is similar to Lisp, on purpose.  And
I did mention it.  However, on a production system, the syntax need
not be Lisp-like, I just used it because I had to pick a syntax for
illustration.

        Antti-Juhani
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

         I can't seem to find a lowercase 'r' on my keyboard.
        (Lee Davies in comp.unix.programmer on July 22, 1998)