Re: conffiles versus configuration files

    Santiago> Mmm, do you mean, for example, that /etc/init.d/*
    Santiago> scripts are not configuration files, because they are
    Santiago> actually scripts (i.e. programs, not files that contain
    Santiago> data)?

    Santiago> [ Please, note that I'm not objecting being them
    Santiago> conffiles ].

 I think many of them *should* be in the conffiles list.  For example,
 "/etc/init.d/netbase" (3.06-1), since there's a block at the top that
 certainly will be editted by each local admin.

 Perhaps that script ought really to read that information from
 another file that is a conffile?