/var/mail back to /var/spool/mail

I'm at LinuxExpo, getting the chance to discuss FHS with some of the
distributions that are looking hard at FHS.  The number one complaint
so far (especially from RedHat) is about /var/spool/mail moving to
/var/mail.  I think I was too willing to move it in the first place.

Anyway, given the current circumstances and who is and isn't going to
be following FHS, changing it back to /var/spool/mail seems reasonable
and possible.

Would anyone object to changing it back?  If we did, I'd like to put
it into FHS 2.1 to disseminate the fix ASAP.  I realize it will be an
inconvenience at best to distributions already working on FHS.  (At
least nobody has released an FHS-compliant distribution so far.)

- Dan