Languages for Description (Was: language for changelog)

While we're talking about language issues and people not speaking
english: if we want Debian to be one day a valid choice for a lambda
user in a random country, we *will* have to work out some mechanism
that allows translated Descriptions: fields.

[I guess this issue does not really belong to deb-policy, so warn your
CC: - I only added it in mine so that people who raised an interest in
such issues in the previous thread read it]

--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: