Re: language for changelog

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 05:45:50PM -0600, James LewisMoss wrote:
> I'd prefer something like `The Debian changelog and the copyright file
> of a package must be written exclusively in English or provide an English
> translation of all content in the same location.'
>
> I don't see a problem with changelogs and copyright files being
> written in a non-english language as long as an English translation is
> available.

Which I already provided in the xcin changelog to the best of my ability at
the time.  Well, maybe I could have translated everything, but I thought an
English summary was good enough (changes to xcin/tsin.c).  It was rather
technical or tedious.  Just minor changes to the input method interface to
make it work better and smoother.

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada