Re: RFC: Emacs add-on packages and make.

Hi,
>>"DGMS" == Davide G M Salvetti <salve@debian.org> writes:

DGMS> While this make it easier to build and maintain add-on packages,
DGMS> it also means add-on packages using make should `Depends: make',
DGMS> which is currently not always true.

DGMS> I filed bug reports against calc, psgml and vm about this.

	And you should be roundly flamed for doing so. Did you
 actually read any of the scripts before assuming the maintainer does
 not know the basics of Debian packaging?

	I have closed  the bugs on psgml and vm.

	Next time read the scripts before filing bug reports.

	If you do not understand the scripts, do not file mass bug
 reports.

	manoj
annoyed
--
 Fie! What a spendthrift he is of his tongue!  -- Shakespeare