Re: language for changelog

On Sat, Apr 18, 1998 at 04:45:37PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:

> > I don't think a changelog is intend to be visible for a few couple
> > of people - native xxx speakers.
> >
> > Could we make it policy that the language in the package description
> > and changelog has to be english?
>
> Umm, but the xcin package is a Chinese terminal for X. Maybe someone
> didn't want to translate the changes into English? It seems to me that
> anyone who would need to use the package would be able to read Chinese.

Although I don't speak or read Chinese I want to be able to understnd
the changes.  They may give good ideas for ones own packages - if
one is able to understand them...

Regards,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /