Re: Apology to the authors of helper packages

Zed Pobre <zed@moebius.interdestination.com> writes:

>     You mean deb-make?  I don't have a dh_make command on my system...
> Am I missing something?

I think this is a new tool that's built on debhelper.  I'm not sure,
but it may actually be in the latest debhelper packages.

> Actually, just fixing up the documentation (packaging manual, etc)
> would be of the greatest help.

Things are getting much better now that Christian's on the job.  I'm
not sure where he comes up with all that time and energy.  Maybe he's
got a temporal distortion field stashed away somewhere :>

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>