Request new policy

Can we please get a new policy that forbids the predepends conflicts loop
found in the newest perl packages? These sorts of loops require that you
remove a package (probably using a --force option) and then install the
remaining two in the correct order.  This sort of loop really makes a mess
of an installation.

In the perl case (the only case right now) the reason for the pre-depend
was to prevent upgrading perl from breaking ld.so due to an incorrect
installation ordering. I would submit that ld.so is broken for requiring
a non-essential package for it's installation.

This is going to cause alot of headaches for a bo -> hamm upgrade, and I
would rather not have a precedent of allowing this really hard to deal
with behaviour.

Thanks,
Jason