Re: new policy for pixmaps and bitmaps ?

[You (Michael Bramer)]
>I think we should make a new policy:
>
>All pixmaps and bitmaps are locate under
>/usr/X11R6/include/X11/[pixmaps|bitmaps].

I agree that this should be where pixmaps and bitmaps go; however I
disagree that this should be policy.  Point (a): it's covered by FSSTD,
point (b) it will move with FHS to /usr/share, presumably.

>You see, fvwm is on the right place, but gnome, tkdesk, afterstep and so on
>not. I think we should change that.

I suggest you submit wishlist level bugs against these packages which
don't put .xbm and .xpms under /usr/X11R6/include/X11.