Offical possible links (Was: lintian: symlinks ...)

Santiago Vila writes:
 > > On my installation, all such links are relative, so I suppose it's not
 > > a mistake from me, and it is probably a lintian bug, or is there
 > > really a reason of using absolute links there ?
 >
 > I'm afraid there is one: /usr may be a symlink to somewhere else.

Ah yes.  Then we should better officially state which dirs can be
symlinks to other places, and which can be safely traversed by
relative paths.  Otherwise paragraph 3.3.5 in the policy manual may be
quite inadequate.

--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: