Re: manpage for GNU utilities?

On Sun, Feb 22, 1998 at 08:58:26PM +0100, Christian Lynbech on satellite wrote:

> I suggest we make the policy state that manpages must exist, but also
> that such manpages are allowed to consist only of a reference to the
> info system (probably under the condition that this points as
> accurately as possible to the relevant node).

I'd much rather have the current manpages for fileutils et al than just
references to the info. I _know_ they're out of date (they're even
considerate enough to warn me of it) but they still contain useful
information.

Yes, bringing them up to date would be wonderful, but if we can't do that,
lets just leave them as they are.