Re: `du' control files

Hi,
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

Joey> This isn't a debating society, Manoj.

	No, it isn't. I had hoped that this was a forum that people
 could have a reasonable discourse on, without ad hominem attacks. I
 stand corrected.

Joey> You're the one who turned a reasoned discussion into a series of
Joey> attacks on debian developer's abilities. That makes me really
Joey> steamed, and that is _all_ my response was intended to convey.

	A series of attacks? Is that how you characterize my
 involvement? You, sir, have led a very sheltered life. And getting
 ``steamed'' and raving and ranting leads no where.

	If you are offended by my opinions on spoon feeding adults, so
 be it. My position is strong enough that it does not have to be
 bolstered by vulgarity. Obviously, one can not say the same for
 yours, much to my dismay.

	And may I say that people who are confident in their abilities
 are not so thin skinned as to be ``steamed'' by remarks aimed at
 general. Mayhap the gentleman protesteth too much?

	Since reasonable discourse seems out of the question, I guess
 this concludes the discussion.

	manoj
--
 "Reading legal mush can turn your brain to guacamole!"  Amiga ROM
 Kernel Manual