Re: RFC: New bug severity level "fixed"

Christian:
> Since I haven't seen any objections on implementing the new severity
> level "fixed", I'll file a wishlist bug report against bugs.debian.org
> to get it implemented ASAP.

Right.  Can we make sure we have appropriate text in the manuals to
say how and when to use it ?  At the moment I see us having it for two
purposes:
 - bugs fixed by nmus but not therefore not closed
 - bugs fixed in unstable but not in stable
 - bugs where related discussion is still ongoing and the bug logs
   would be a useful reference

It's not a good idea to change the expiry period and then rely on
people beating it - we're not very good at meeting deadlines :-).

Ian.